Yep, we’re still riding the Microsoft Train. This time, though, we’re bringing it back to Buffalo.
On Friday, March 16, our rugged Seal tablet will debut at our hometown Microsoft Store in the Walden Galleria Mall. It’ll be on display tables alongside some heavy hitters in the industry, Dell computers chief among them.
So if you’re going to be in our neighborhood this weekend, why not swing by the mall? Grab a smoothie. A hot pretzel. A discounted cashmere sweater, perhaps? Then pop over the Microsoft Store so you can get your hands on the Seal. And then when you’re like, “Oh, yeah, I definitely want this,” you can order it with Windows 10 Pro for just $779.
You’ll have to wait a few days before you can bring it home, though. A full stock of Seals won’t be ready to roll out until sometime next week.
To kick off the Seal premiere, we’ll be at the Walden Galleria Microsoft Store this Friday from 9-10:30 am. And thanks to our friends at Microsoft, the BakPack will be on hand and in full effect:
- PR Specialist Samantha Pierce will set the stage for visiting guests and businesspeople
- Accessories & Services Product Manager Jennie Emhof will serve up some supplementary Seal services
- Field Sales Manager Lindsay Riggs will answer any questions about configurations and purchasing options
- Senior Account Executive Ian Donnelly will say a few words about our relationship with Microsoft
- Product Manager Nathan Warner will speak about the features and benefits of the Seal
- Implementation Specialist Don Eaves will speak to the benefits of having an in-house customer experience team
- Marketing Strategy Specialist Ikey Ajavon and Yours Truly will film Q&A sessions with mall shoppers
The Seal is also available for just $699 from our online shop.
In the meantime, check out this sweet video timeline: “Bak USA: Making Milestones with Microsoft.”