Will need an answer for this questions.
To power on your Seal, press and hold the power button for four seconds. As you’re pressing the button, you’ll see the LED indicator flash red.
It may take 2-5 seconds for the tablet to boot up. When the Seal logo appears on the screen, you’re powered on.
*Do not press or hold the power button for longer than five seconds.*
We put the SD card slot under the battery on the back of your Seal. Why? For maximum protection.
If you want to insert an SD card, unscrew the battery from the back of the Seal. Read the SD card label and push the card into the slot. Once the card is in there, screw the battery back onto the Seal.
The Seal’s LED will be one of three colors:
Solid red: The Seal is charging
Here’s how to make the most of your Seal’s short-term battery:
- Close apps and programs you aren’t actively using
- Reduce your screen’s brightness
- Uninstall any unnecessary apps and programs.
- Turn the volume down
- If you’re not using Bluetooth or Wi-Fi, switch ‘em off or turn on Airplane Mode
- Unplug external devices (cell phone, external hard drive, flash drive, etc.)
- Clear the files from your Seal’s desktop
Here’s how to make the most of your Seal’s long-term battery:
- Use it down to between 5-10% battery life
- Plug it into a charger or put it in a charging cart until it’s fully recharged to 100%
You can use your Seal until the very last drop of juice is gone. When the device shuts down from low battery, don’t try to power it back on until it’s connected to a charger or it’s fully recharged.
Yes, the speakers will work if they get wet, but sound quality may vary depending on exactly how wet they get. While getting the speakers wet will not damage the device, submerged and excessive wetness may compromise sound quality.
Your Seal is water-resistant, so you can just hose it off with some soapy water and then wipe it dry with your sleeve, a towel, or a microfiber cloth. You can use one of those cleaning wipes made for cleaning electronics, too. Just don’t use bleach wipes.
Windows makes it pretty easy to adjust screen brightness. Just use Windows to search for brightness and it’ll show you exactly how to adjust.
To perform a left-click, touch the tip of your stylus to the screen.
To perform a right-click, touch the tip of your stylus to the screen and press the lower button (the button closest to the tip).
To perform a double-left click, touch the tip of your stylus to the screen and press the upper button (the button farthest from the tip).
If your Seal Stylus is not working, grab a fresh AAAA battery and pop it in. Yes, that’s one quadruple-A battery. That should fix the problem.
Unlike the Seal itself, the Seal Stylus is not waterproof. So you’re going to want to keep it dry.
As for using a different stylus, we wouldn’t recommend it. Our Seal tablets use a specific kind of electromagnetic stylus. Other brands and models might not be compatible.
Your Seal comes preinstalled with a SIM card, which connects you to Verizon’s 4G network. Every SIM card comes with an IMEI number, which you can find on both your Seal and Seal packaging. You’ll need to know your IMEI number to activate your Seal. Here’s what to do:
1. Find your IMEI number (on a sticker on your Seal and Seal packaging)
2. Call Verizon at 1.800.922.0204
3. Follow the prompts to activate your 4G LTE service
Will need an answer for this Questions.
If you have general questions about your Verizon account (plan, usage, adding/removing lines, data usage, etc.), you can do one of the following:
Your GPS lives for the outdoors. If you’re having trouble using it indoors, head outside and give it a try.
If that doesn’t work, try updating Windows and reconnecting to the GPS.
If that doesn’t work, test the GPS using the GPS Satellite app from the Windows Store. Download the app and see if any GPS info is displayed.
And if that doesn’t work, call us at 716.970.4110 or drop us a line. Here’s what we can do:
- We’ll email you a prepaid shipping label
- Stick your Seal in a box, tape it up, and use the label to send it our way
- When we receive your Seal, we’ll send it to our team of engineers who will diagnose it
- If the engineers say we can repair your Seal, we’ll fix it and send it back to you
- If you’ve got an active warranty, repair or replacement will be free
If you’re using the Seal while it is being charged, you may experience latency issues. Also, if you’re using a charger other than the one your Seal was shipped with, things could go wrong. Other chargers aren’t calibrated properly for the Seal.
Darn right there are. Click here for Seal accessories, charging solutions, mounts, and more.
Looking for an extra charger? Click here.
And for big-time charging solutions, click here.
Our video tutorial ought to help. Watch it here.